Tuesday, December 7, 2010

last blog

I still remember at he begining of the year when I saw the assignment that said “make your own blogs.” I did not like that idea because I knew right then that this class was going to be a lot of work. turns out it was, and on top of that I still had to do blogging every week. It sucked because it was just like having extra homework. The good thing is that we did have a week to do each one. So even though I didn’t really enjoy it, I guess it wasn’t that bad. Since I had to read other people’s blogs, I was able to see all the different things that people wrote. Overall I did enjoy reading different blog and being able to see what other people had the same opinion as me about certain subjects. However, I don’t think that I will continue my blog later in the future. I will most likely just delete it or forget about it. But it was a good experience. I guess I will just see everyone from class around school.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I never bother to comment your blogs I do read them just to find out what your opinions are and I think your blog has been pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete